FANDOM


Trickster
Trickster
Tier Basic class
Function Buffing and Debuffing, Combat
Initial Ability Copycat
Learnable Abilities Bag of Coins
Inventory 4 slots
Base damage 11-13
Attack Cooldown 2.00
Movement Speed 270
Vision (Day/Night) 1400 / 675
Names Briccriu, Tok'Sek Nin Juh, Nasreddin, Plawcks
Note: The Trickster is not yet implemented and everything written here is in no way final.


The Trickster class is a support focused hero. He has many buffs and debuffs that can easily turn the tide of battle against the enemy. The Trickster himself is quite powerful in combat, but he is most powerful in large team battles.

SkillsEdit

Level 1 AbilityEdit

Copycat Target any animal in 400 range, trickster gains a specific buff based on the targeted creature. Lasts 10 seconds, 30 second cooldown, 20 energy.
  • Elk: +30% movement speed
  • Wolf: +25% attack speed
  • Bear: +50% damage (thats BASE damage)
  • Snake: 80% evasion.
  • Panther: +1 to all stats, + 15% movement speed, attack speed, and damage.


Level 2 AbilitiesEdit

Bag of Coins Grants the Trickster the ability to use coins. All coins share a global cooldown of 20 seconds and cost no energy to use. Range on allies is unlimited.


Speed Coin
  • 50% chance to increase own and ally speed +50% (150% total) lasts 15 seconds.
  • 50% chance to decrease own speed -50% (50% total) lasts 10 seconds.


Pain Coin
  • 50% chance to deal 30 damage to enemies within 500 range.
  • 50% chance to deal 30 damage to self.


Mind Coin
  • 50% chance to regenerate 50% of energy over 10 seconds for self and all allies.
  • 50% chance to drain 50% of total energy over 10 seconds to self.


Level 3 AbilitiesEdit

Fire Coin
  • 50% chance to increase self and ally attack speed by 10% and damage 20% for 15 seconds.
  • 50% chance to cause all enemies within 1000 range to gain 10% attack speed, 20% damage, for 10 seconds.


Ice Coin
  • 50% chance to decrease movement speed of enemies within 1400 range by 10% and attack speed by 25% for 15 seconds.
  • 50% chance to decrease own movement speed by 20% and attack speed by 30% for 10 seconds.


Dizzy Coin
  • 50% chance to cause enemies to become stunned for 2 seconds, and animals for 5 seconds, in 1000 range.
  • 50% chance to stun self for 4 seconds.


Level 4 AbilityEdit

Dragon Coin
  • 50% chance to cause 30 damage, slow movement by 50% for 5 seconds, and drain 25% of total energy over 5 seconds to all enemies in 800 range.
  • 50% chance to deal 70 damage to self and lose 50 energy instantly.

SubclassesEdit

Mirror Troll: Very slow troll that sits in base and uses a mirror image of himself to do his bidding. The Mirror Troll has many abilities, all revolving around the usage of his images.


Coin Artist: Retains the coin abilities, with increased chances for good effects. Manipulates boats and enemy trolls to gain gold and items.

Super SubclassEdit

To be decided


BalanceEdit

Pros:

  • Quite durable solo
  • Great at supporting the team
  • Coin abilities are very powerful, if you are lucky

Cons:

  • Abilities have an equal chance to cause negative effects on himself, or positive effects on enemies
  • Complicated class with many abilities; not for players new to the map

ReplaysEdit

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.