| The Gatherer class focuses on gathering items as stated in the name. It is regarded as a powerful late game class due to having six slots.
Level 1 AbilityEdit
Recipes: Gatherer salves
| Item Radar
|| Gatherer's starting ability. Pings all items in 1700 range around the gatherer. Has a 30 second cooldown and costs no energy with an almost instant cast time.
|Recipes: Gatherer salves
||The gatherer can create different consumable items not available to other classes
Level 2/3/4 AbilitiesEdit
| Radar Manipulations
|| The Gatherer's level 2, 3 and 4 ability. At each level, you gain more skills similar to item radar but they ping specific item groups. Each skill has a range of 2500 and a 45 second cooldown.
- Level 1 - (Find Mushroom, Stick, or Tinder) and (Find Hide).
- Level 2 - Find Clayball, Cooked Meat, or Bone.
- Level 3 - Find Mana Crystal or Stone.
|| The Omnigatherer is the Gatherer's super-subclass. The Omnigatherer uses its ability called Item Warp to pull nearby items in a large range towards him. The Omnigatherer has the same abilities as the Radar Telegatherer and the Herb Master Telegatherer, but substantially increased movement and attack speeds.
- Most slots of any class.
- Is the only class that can create a Witch Doctor's Hut or Hatchery in its inventory.
- Highest potential to carry most powerful items.
- Can find specific items with relative ease.
- Very slow movement speed.
- Low damage and low attack speed makes it the physically weakest unarmed class in the game.
- No combat abilities.
- Radar abilities are harder to master than most early class abilities.